We’ve been saving some exciting news just for NAB, but want to give you a sneak peak.
We will be announcing CORE Version 7, our most innovative product release to-date! Including features designed to optimize your creative workflows & integrations to deliver seamless experiences in every stage of your productions.
“As we have seen the acceleration of virtual and real time production pipelines over the last couple of years, we have leaned into building tools that support our clients needs for complex asset types, high speed review and a connected pipeline. We’re excited to be working with partners like Box, Autodesk, Adobe and Dolby to bring the vision to life.” - Steve Cronan, Founder & CEO at 5th Kind, Inc.
Realtime and immersive enhancements to review and collaboration
- 3D Model Viewer - You now have the ability to view 3D assets within CORE without having to install any additional software. This allows you to remove friction in your creative approval workflows.
- VR360 - Supporting both live and VOD, we can now support both images and video in full 360.
- Dolby Integration - Taking advantage of dolby’s superior auto processing, we now offer video conferencing tools with spatial audio and background noise cancellation.
- Sync enhancements - : Further enhance to our realtime media sync tool allowing to sync from any package and control host switching
- Live enhancements - Direct integration into unreal
Improved Workflow Efficiencies and Time to Production
- Shotgrid Integration - Shotgrid is the backbone of many creative production teams and having an integration allows us to be a fully integrated tool, removing friction for creative teams.
- Adobe Premier Panel - Creating efficiencies for our customers is crucial. With our new Adobe Premier panel, creatives will be able to access CORE assets directly within Premier and streamline ingestion and distribution.
- Box Integration - Upgraded to now support bidirectional sharing of assets, allowing you to watermark files directly to box and have the replicated down to a users workstation
- Naming convention support - Finally taking advantage of extracting the metadata from a filename to make it more searchable