5th Kind (5th Kind) takes your privacy seriously. This policy explains how 5th Kind collects, uses, and protects Information submitted and collected as part of its web-based service and generally on its website (together, the Website).
- Information means information that determines the identity of an individual.
- Registration Data. When registering on our Website, you will provide Information (such as, company name, individual name, address, phone number, and email address).
- Cookies. Our servers may retain information in cookies about your session when you enter and use our Website.
- Use of Information. We will use Information to provide our service, support, and to improve our Website.
- Aggregate Non-Identifiable Information. We use aggregate, non-identifiable information to improve our Website.
- Server Logs. Our server logs record system information when you view our Website.
- Email Marketing. You may receive marketing emails from us. You can always ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘opt-out’ of those emails within the body of the email.
- Service Providers. We do not disclose Information to third parties, except to certain service providers, as follows:
- credit card processors;
- our hosting provider; and
- other contractors providing services on our behalf.
4. DISCLOSURE AND SHARING.
- Legal Requirements. We may be required by law to disclose your Information, and we will try to take steps to limit any such disclosure.
- Change of Ownership. We may choose to buy or sell assets during the normal course of business. Customer information can be one of the assets that are transferred. Moreover, if we sell part or substantially all our assets, were acquired by merger, consolidation, sale of assets, or otherwise, customer information would be one of the assets that would be transferred. You will be notified via email or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
5. OTHER TERMS.
- Industry Standard Security. While we use industry standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control, there is no guaranty that our service cannot be compromised.
- No Under Age 13. We do not intentionally gather Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
- Privacy Complaints.
- Contact Us First (Please): If you have a dispute or complaint about privacy practices, please first contact us regarding the issue. We will do our best to resolve it!
- Contact: email@example.com
- Physical Address: 3520 Hayden Ave., Suite 200, Culver City CA 90232
- Links to Third–Party Sites. Our Website may contain links to other sites and services, which are owned and controlled by others. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy, and you should review those policies.
- Revisions to this Policy. We may change this policy at any time. Notice of any significant revision will be called out on this Website for a period of time.
Last Revised May 23, 2018